Ms. New Beauty has so many magazine subscriptions that she has lost count. Last time, the number hovered around 12, but she honestly can't remember how many monthly publications come to her mailbox. Now, she knows that not everyone has the time or money to have so many magazines coming into the house. So, she's going to give you lovelies the best of the month, the highlights from all the magazines she reads.
Today, Harper's Bazaar, MNB's favorite magazine appeared in the mailbox.
- Natalie Portman looks great on the cover as Audrey Hepburn
- Vera Wang is joining the ranks of Isaac Mizrahi, Viktor & Rolf and all the other designers who've made low-priced lines for mass retails. Very Vera, a line of separates, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's
- There's a whole section devoted entirely to shoes and bags, two things that always put MNB in a better mood. Currently loving BR's motorcycle boots and the Jimmy Choo Ramona (and secretly wishing this one goes on sale when the new lines hit stores).
- Fall's 7 Key Pieces
- the short jacket,
- the printed blouse,
- the skinny pant,
- the ankle boot,
- the sheath coat,
- the bubble dress, and
- the classic bag.
- A fresh, elegant floral for daytime
- Something sexy for a party, like an oriental
- A clean citrus scent for more active days, like when you're doing yoga
- A big, bold floral for the romantic moments in life
- Something comforting for travel or that "you'd wear with jeans and a sweater"