Sunday, November 26, 2006

Money Saver

Ms. New Beauty likes to think that she has a knack for picking the right products off the shelf, some kind of beauty product ESP. But, she is not infallible. Every so often she spends money on and gets excited about a new product only to be let down. Now is one of those times. You may be wondering why this post is titled Money Saver when MNB wasted her money (on a product she bought from a store with a "no returns" policy no less). Well, it's all about you ladies. Ms. New Beauty may have wasted her money, but you can save yours.

Save your money on Darphin Dark Circles & Depuffing Eye Serum. I get a little shadowy under the eyes. I'm not going to call them dark circles, just round areas that are a deeper hue than the rest of my skin. I have been faithfully applying this serum every day for the past month. I've even been using the figure 8 application technique recommended on the bottle. No improvement. None whatsoever.

The worst part, I'm actually perturbed that this product isn't working for me. It's not just that it's messing up my good product record. It's really that I bought this serum in an attempt to save money. I've been wanting to try Hylexin for months, but I couldn't justify spending $100 on eye cream. So what did I do? I spent $75 instead. I saved a few dollars by buying the Darphin, but not really - I'll end up buying the Hylexin cream anyway. I've heard that it's like a good night's sleep in a tube. I don't know how true that is yet, but it's convincing enough for me.

Save your money, use concealer instead, and don't forget that Ms. New Beauty told you!

0 Comments:

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks