Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Purse-sonal Inventory

Ms. New Beauty is going through a period of self-learning and development. Over the past six months or so, she's grown and learned a lot of things about who she is, what she likes, and what drives her. She's still learning, but there are a few things that Ms. New Beauty knows definitively about herself: she is not and will never be interested in any activity that could be described as "outdoorsy"; she cannot live in any metropolitan area that does not have a Neiman Marcus or comparable substitute; and she cannot carry a large handbag without testing its limits to see just how much it can really hold. This final fact has become particularly true during the past few weeks when MNB can never get to her phone before the caller hangs up because there are so many other things rolling around at the bottom of her bag.

Well, today I finally decided to take some inventory and see what really was in my purse. I'm not having any back or shoulder pain yet, but I just knew that I had to be carrying my whole life around with my in this bag. The long list is below, and includes quite a few of my favorite products.

Seeing this all typed out really puts into perspective all the things that I have inside my purse. This weekend, well maybe after my finals are over, but sometime in the next month, I am going to clean this purse out. I know my back will thank me.

Clean out your purse, save your shoulders and back, and don't forget that Ms. New Beauty told you!

0 Comments:

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks