Sunday, January 07, 2007

Love to Love You

Ms. New Beauty loves to blog about makeup, fashion, style, and all things new beautiful. But, every now and again, MNB goes off on a personal tangent. Well, now is one of those times. Two days before Christmas, MNB's oldest sister got engaged. Not only did her boyfriend propose, but BrothaMan wrote in to Essence magazine and had them document the proposal. Yeah, he's a keeper. Well, Essence has featured him, along with 5 other men, in their current issue and posted video footage of all 6 proposals on their website. You can view the proposals and vote for your favorite couple. The couple with the most votes gets an all-expense paid honeymoon to South Africa. How fabulous!

Now you all know the competition for this is getting stiff, so Ms. New Beauty is putting in a shameless plug for her sister to win. Please vote for MNB's sister and soon to be brother-in-law, Kia & Daryle, to win this one. Click the pic to watch the proposal and vote online.


He loves her, she loves me, and of course, I love you, my dear and faithful readers. Oh, it's just love all around.

Watch the video, try not to get teary, and most important, vote for my sister, but don't forget that Ms. New Beauty told you!

5 Comments:

Lisa Brown-Hall, EIC The Ghetto Fashionista said...

He certainly sounds like a keeper! I had trouble connecting to the link but I will certainly keep trying so I can cast my vote.

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! Your sister is gorgeous :)

yummy411 said...

oh my gosh! how wonderful is that!

Anonymous said...

just saw your blog for the first time today, it's great! wanted to tell you i voted for you sister and wish her and you all the best.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to your sister! My husband and I posted well wishes. I *hated* people posted negative things... It made us very angry... NOTHING but the devil. I just wish you and your sister the best!!!! Have a great wedding and I know you will be "fabulous" and with God they will be VERY happy! I will bookmark your blog (I am a product JUNKIE as well). Thanks for the rosebud salve on the eyelashes trick :-)

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks