Friday, October 06, 2006

New Look for Fall

Ms. New Beauty has a new look for fall and now you can't tell her nothin!!!

I was never a fan of the original template. There's nothing wrong with it, but it was really generic. There were about a million other blogs with the same one, and Ms. New Beauty loves to stand out. She's always an individual, so you know that had to change eventually.

Also, it was brought to my attention that there were some problems viewing it when using Internet Explorer. I use Firefox, so I never noticed it myself. But, I can't have my readers struggling to get the advice that I so lovingly dispense, so I've given myself something of a crash course in HTML (read: a lot of copy and paste mixed with trial and error). The new look handles the problems we were experiencing before and far better suits Ms. New Beauty's attitude.

Enjoy ladies, and thanks to those who stuck with me through the technical difficulties.

1 Comment:

Ms. New Beauty said...

Thanks girl!

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks