Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Staying Alive

Ms. New Beauty just finished her last final. EVER! She still has her thesis staring down at her before she can finally tell law school to kiss her . . . . grits. No new products reviews yet. But, in the meantime, here's a mini installation of Subscriber Services. Check out the beauty offerings from the last issue of Elle.



Jessica Biel is looking very Sophia Loren on this cover to me. And, I never would have thought that Gold Lame bermuda shorts could look good, but I'm loving these.

The IT List


Elle's Top 5 Self-Tanners


For self-tanner reviews, please check out Fake Bake Month over at Beauty Addict. The St. Tropez tanner on the far right comes highly recommended.

Check Elle.com for more info.

Stay fabulous, and pray for me and this thesis, just don't forget that Ms. New Beauty told you!

3 Comments:

SET said...

Like your blog, however, I tried the new Burberry Summer fragrance and it is beautiful,

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know how excited you must be to have completed your last final. All the best to you.

Health Watch Center said...

Hey Ms. NB,

You have very informative blog on beauty, thanks for sharing. I am new here wanted to say hi first then start my journey here.

You have mysterious eyes and looks, poor guys who's gonna save them??? lol...

visit my blog whenever you get time...

HWC.
Skin Care Beauty Zone

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks